Are you balancing intense personal and professional demands?
You cringe just a little when your 9-5 friends tell you “how easy it must be to work from home.” If only they knew! You have a core set of clients that you love, love, love and few that make your life way too difficult. You have thought about going back and getting a “job” on occasion but deep down you know you really want to make things work. Prioritization always seems to be an issue and you often question if you are doing the right thing, at the right time or in the right order. Balancing work and personal life doesn’t go too well and somehow “work” seems to win out. You know you need to take better care of yourself but finding the time and energy is tricky.
What Your Issues Tend To Be
- Are you always wondering if you are working on the right thing?
- Do you second guess your priorities and end your “work-day” feeling disappointed in what you accomplished?
- Does your spouse or partner feel worried about the stress that your business is causing?
- Are you struggling to have (or enjoy) a life outside of your business?
The Results You Are Looking For
- You want to feel confident in your prioritization of work and personal to-do’s.
- You want to leave work at “the office” and be fully engaged in your personal life on your off hours.
- You want your business to be successful and fulfilling without being all-consuming.
What You Need Most Right Now
Being a self-employed person for fifteen years I can quickly help you assess, prioritize, simplify and energize your efforts for maximum results.
“Intuitive and Committed, Marlene Davis McCallum, with extraordinary listening skills and an ability to empower people into finding Their Own Voice (!) is one of the most humble and professional experts I have ever worked with. It is an honor to recommend such high caliber.”
“As a professional coach, Marlene has an extraordinary ability to bring out the best in her clients. With an unfailingly positive approach to dealing with the toughest business and personal challenges, she roots for you while gently but firmly keeping you on track to reach the goals she helps you set. She has been coaching me for more than two years and the results are remarkable. I have seen substantial improvements not only in my business but also in my personal finances and health/well-being. I am delighted to give her my Most Powerful Recommendation.”
The coaching programs you will thrive in are…
- PRIVATE COACHING – Most Powerful Life… Successfully Self-Employed
- VIP Day – Most Powerful Life Launch for the Self-Employed Creative